Some developers prefer to pop up web site in Internet Explorer browser when hit F5 because you do not have to manually click “Stop” button every time they finished debugging.
Other developers prefer to run web site in Firefox browser because it supports Firebug Add-In.
For me, I am currently using Internet Explorer to develop web site. But when I know that Firefox supports debugging website more effective with Firebug plugin. So, personally ,I decide to change to run website with default browser to be FF.
How can I change this?
Below are steps to set default web browser in Visual Studio.
1) In the Project Solution window, Right click a certain page (.aspx)
Then select “Browse With…” item
2)Choose your Firefox browser in Browses list box then click “Set as Default” button
How to add new browser window which does not exist in browsers list box
In this article, I choose Google Chrome
1) In “Browser with” dialog, click “Add” button
2) “Add Program” dialog appears, click on “…” button
3) Browse to folder path containing Chrome.exe in your computer
4) Now, Google Chrome is added in list of browsers
How to change size of browser window
Select the size of browser window in the below dropdownlist to make the best view for you.