This will go through step by step on How to enable (turn on) Wifi Hotspot on Samsung Note which is running Android (operating system).
By turning on Portable Wifi hotspot, you can share the device’s internet connection with computers or other devices.
Turn On Wifi Hotspot On SamSung
- 1. Open home screen on the Samsung device and touch on Settings icon
- 2. Touch on More settings under Wireless and network menu group
- 3. Touch on Tethering and portable hotspot on the right
- 4. Touch OK button when get Attention message “Enabling portable Wi-Fi hotspot will turn off Wi-Fi”
- 5. The Samsung device will process in few seconds; after completed touch on Portable Wi-Fi hotspot again to get the Network SSID and Password then share to friends.
- But wait; by default it generates Network SSID is AndroidAP and a random password, it’s kclc7366 in this case. They’re hard to read and remember and don’t identify who you are. So we may need to change the default Network SSID and Password by touching on Configure on the top
- It will open Configure portable Wi-Fi hotspot dialog where we can change the Network SSID and Password. After made changes, touch Save button.
- Finished. It looks great now after changed the Network SSID and Password