Gmail is always my favorites email service and I usually create at least 4-5 email accounts for each website that I control. One for administration account, one for information account, one for contact account and last one for my personal account. However, hourly checking all of those accounts is a imagine job and waste time.
Therefore, forwarding or redirecting all incoming emails to just one mail box is a great idea. Fortunately, Gmail allows us to forward/redirect all incoming emails from one account to another account automatically with just few simple steps.
Setup Email Forwarding In GMail
- 1. Login to your GMail account and click on Mail settings on the top right of your Gmail page.
- 2. Go to Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab
- 3. Click on Add a forwarding address button and enter an email address in Add a forwarding address box that you would like to forward to then click Next button
- 4. Google will verify your permission by sending a confirmation code to your forwarding email account, check that email and click on confirmation link to confirm this request or copy confirmation code and paste in textbox then click Verify button.
- 5. Select option ‘Forward a copy of incoming mail to’ and select your forwarding email from the drop down list. You can also choose the action that forwarded emails are handled in the next drop down list
- 6. After that, click Save Changes button at bottom of the page.