This will show how to view Mission Control (current open windows) and Launchpad (current applications) when move the mouse to the active screen corners on MacBook (Mac OSX).
Show Mission Controls And Launchpad When Move Mouse To Corners
- 1. Click on Apple icon => System Preferences …
- 2. On the System Preferences, click on Mission Control
- 3. On the Mission Control screen, click on Hot Corners …
4. On the Active Screen Corners screen, we now can which window should be shown on which corners. We have 4 corners: Top Left, Bottom Left, Top Right and Bottom Right.
For example with my Macbook OS X Mavericks, I set:
- 1. Mission Control: on the top left
- 2. Launchpad: on the bottom left
- 3. Desktop: on the top right
- 4. Dashboard: on the bottom right
When you’re happy with your active screen corners, click OK to save the change.