Sometimes, you may be asked for a website traffic report by advertisers or clients to prove how your website traffic is. Nowadays, Google Analytics is the most popular website analytics. Almost websites around the internet are implementing the Google Analytics tracking on their site; therefore, allowing other users to access to a particular report is not a problem anymore.
In Google Analytics, you can export to pdf/xml, download and send the report or email the report to them but in some cases, it’s not enough. Sharing report with other users is really a great feature in Google Analytics, and it can be done within a few simple steps below:
- Login to Google Analytics with an Administration account, go to a website profile you want to share, click User Manager link
- In User Manager page, click Add User
- Enter an email address you want to add. It must be a Google account. If not, you have to create a Google Account associates with that email address.
- Select Access Type: View reports only or Administrator
- If you choose View reports only, you need to select the profiles (in Available Website Profiles box) to which this user should have access.
- Click Add to move these profiles into the Selected Website Profiles box
- Click Save Changes to create the new user.
- Try to login with the Google Account email address and password to see if it’s working.