In order to speed up web browsing in Safari of iPhone 4s (or other versions of iPhone or iPad), you may need to clear Cookies and Website Data as well as Web Browsing History.
However, please note that deleting Web Browsing History means you will lost the list of web pages you have visited recently. And deleting Websites Cookies And Websites Data means you will lost all preserve login information and cached data.
So, if you’re sure with those note, let’s go …
Clear Web Browsing History, Websites Cookies And Websites Data
- 1. Turn on your iPhone, go to Home screen then tap on Settings buton.
- 2. In the Settings menu, tap on Safari item, you may need to scroll down a little bit.
- 3. Scroll down and you will see Clear History – Clear Cookies and Data panel
- 4. If you would like to Delete Web Browsing History, tap on Clear History button then confirm your action by clicking on Clear History button in confirmation box.
- 5. If you would like to Delete Websites Cookies and Websites Data, tap on Clear Cookies And Data button then confirm your action by clicking on Clear Cookies and Data in confirmation box.