With Facebook Notes, you can share your life with your friends through written entries. You can tag your friends in notes, and they can leave comments.
You can also promote your blog/website by import your RSS to the Notes app on your fan page. I will let you know how to do this in next tutorial: http://4rapiddev.com/tips-and-tricks/submit-content-to-facebook-fan-page-automatically/.
On this tutorial, I will show you step by step on how to get the Notes application on your Facebook fan page. It also is applied for others apps such as: Static FBML, Video, Windows Live Messenger, Birthday Calendar, …
Here you go …
1. Open your Fan Page.
2. Click on Edit Page on the top right of the page
3. On the left panel, click on Apps link:
4. It may shows list of Added Apps and Apps You May Like from Facebook, if the Notes Apps is not there, click on Browse more applications link:
5. On All Apps column on the left side, click On Facebook link then click on Utilities
6. There are lot of Applications there, you can select any App you want but in this tutorial, let’s select Notes by Facebook:
7. It will redirect you to Notes Application Page, let’s click on the link Add to My Page at the bottom left side:
8. After that, it shows list of pages which you are admin, click on Add to Page button on a page you want to add the Notes app.
9. To verify if the page was added on your page or not, let go back to your page it should add a Notes link on the left menu.
10. Or click on Edit Page button again to go to your page control panel then click on Apps link again. On the Added Apps panel, Notes application should be there.
That’s all, now you can start noting something