- Code web pages using web side languages: ASP.NET & other server side technologies
- Interpret technical direction from Creative Director and implement on a project level.
- Database programming and script engineering.
- Develop stubs or modules to maximize web applications.
- Ensure site design integrity and quality control within a web-based technology platform.
- Stay ahead of industry web standards and trends.
- Assist with the management of Company IT infrastructure.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of online coding practices, trends and identities.
- Proficiency with development environments.
- Proficiency with server side coding best practices
- Knowledge of the web’s design opportunities and limitations as well as technical specifications
- Ability to generate and present technical ideas.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-demand environment.
- Ability to deliver cross platform, cross browser.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines. (Including short-notice deadlines)
- Willingness to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Initiative – ability to be proactive.
- Ability to work independently.
- People skills – Ability to work in a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm – Passion for great work.
- Literacy / Communication Skills.
- Punctuality / Reliability.