Some weeks ago,we written several articles related to viewing your saved passwords in IE, Firefox, Google Chrome. After reading this article, you will find that easy to get your saved password. In some cases, for example, your friends or you relatives borrow your laptop to do something.At that time before lending them,I think you should remove important passwords such as email passwords, banking accounts… in these browsers on your computer for safety. And the question is how can you delete them?
Below are our articles about viewing your saved passwords on web browsers :
+++ IE How to saved your passwords
+++ Firefox How to saved your passwords
+++ Chrome How to saved your passwords
And now take a look about how to remove/delete your saved password in IE, Firefox, Google Chrome
1. How to detete your saved passwords in IE
1. From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
2. On the General tab, under “Browsing history”, click on buton Delete… .
3. Check the “Password” item which detete all your saved passwords.
4. Click on “Detete” button
Beside that,we have the second way by using IEPassview from Nirsoft. Right click on Password item you want to delete, then select “Deleted Selected Items”.
Download IE PassView
2. How to detete your saved passwords in Firefox
1. From the Tools menu, select Options.
2. On the Security tab, under “Passwords” group, click on buton Save Passwords… .
3. The “Save Passwords” dialog appears, select password row which you want to detete then click “Remove” button or delete all by clicking on “Remove all” button
3. How to detete your saved passwords in Google Chrome
1.Click the icon on the top right of the screen.
2. Select Options
3. Click the Personal Stuff tab.
4. Click Manage saved passwords to see a list of all the usernames and passwords that have been saved.
5. The “Passwords” dialog appears, then use your mouse to hover over the site whose password you’d like to remove and click the x that appears on the right.