In order to grant admin access to a Facebook Application for a particular Facebook account, you need to ensure that account is a verified Facebook developer by verifying their cell phone or adding a credit card to their account.
If you’re adding an unverified account to the Facebook App Administrators list, you may get a message like this: “Only verified developers can be added as listed developers of this app.” and you task will not be completed, of course.
Steps to add a new admin to your Facebook App
- 1. Go to the Facebook Apps page and choose which app you would like to Edit Roles
- 2. In the Roles section, click on Edit Roles link on the left.
- 3. The Add Administrators box comes out, let’s type a name, group or email address of verified Facebook Account
- 4. After that, your friend should receive a Notification on his Facebook.
- 5. Your friend need to click on that notification to process the pending developer request.
- 6. Lastly, he has to click on Confirm button to become an Administrator of your Facebook App.
then click Submit button.